Last week I started a new job. I went from working 26 hours a week (80% mom-schedule plus another 20% furlough) to working 40 hours a week. All of a sudden I went from being home at 3:30pm to being home at 5:30pm or later. I also haven’t been feeling 100%. I’ve been feeling dizzy/light headed for weeks without any real explanation. I know how very lucky I am to have my mom and dad here helping out. Every night last week my mom had dinner ready when I got home. I’m blessed beyond belief. Last week was also our first week with our new CSA. We enjoyed lots of salad! I used our rhubarb to make blueberry rhubarb muffins (which were eaten so fast I didn’t even snap a photo). I also hear that rhubarb freezes well, so I know what I’ll be doing with it if I get more. I had a ton of spinach so I made a quadruple recipe of spinach cake mini muffins. We also have an obscene amount of chives, green onions and mint!
This post is part of Heather’s This Week in My Kitchen :: Blog Hop
It’s simple to join in:
- On your blog, post photos taken in your kitchen throughout the week.
- Words aren’t necessary, your photos will tell the the story. Some of us enjoy adding a few thoughts to accompany the images… the choice is yours.
- Feel free to grab the brief description above, or add a few words of your own to explain the project.)
- Link back to this post so your readers can visit This Week In My Kitchen and join in.
- Come back here and link up your current post (not your main blog) so we can all visit your kitchen!
- Join Heather every Thursday or the occasional Thursday if that works better for you.
- Please be sure to only link up if you are participating in this series. Thank you!