Last week I started a new job. I went from working 26 hours a week (80% mom-schedule plus another 20% furlough) to working 40 hours a week. All of a sudden I went from being home at 3:30pm to being home at 5:30pm or later. I also haven’t been feeling 100%. I’ve been feeling dizzy/light headed for weeks without any real explanation. I know how very lucky I am to have my mom and dad here helping out. Every night last week my mom had dinner ready when I got home. I’m blessed beyond belief. Last week was also our first week with our new CSA. We enjoyed lots of salad! I used our rhubarb to make blueberry rhubarb muffins (which were eaten so fast I didn’t even snap a photo). I also hear that rhubarb freezes well, so I know what I’ll be doing with it if I get more. I had a ton of spinach so I made a quadruple recipe of spinach cake mini muffins. We also have an obscene amount of chives, green onions and mint!
This post is part of Heather’s This Week in My Kitchen :: Blog Hop
It’s simple to join in:
- On your blog, post photos taken in your kitchen throughout the week.
- Words aren’t necessary, your photos will tell the the story. Some of us enjoy adding a few thoughts to accompany the images… the choice is yours.
- Feel free to grab the brief description above, or add a few words of your own to explain the project.)
- Link back to this post so your readers can visit This Week In My Kitchen and join in.
- Come back here and link up your current post (not your main blog) so we can all visit your kitchen!
- Join Heather every Thursday or the occasional Thursday if that works better for you.
- Please be sure to only link up if you are participating in this series. Thank you!
Your spinach muffins look great, I could try them! Maybe my son could eat spinach in this way ^_^ Your little helper is so cute! Also my son has his kitchen and he loves to play with it for hours, but also to help me in the real one. Happy weekend from Italy
I can’t take credit for the recipe. My friend passed it along to me and she found it online. Give it a try and let me know if he eats them!