Inspiration . . .
Category Archives: Reading
1. The Sparrow Sisters by Ellen Herrick 2. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot (Cathy’s Book Club) 3. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood 4. Breaking Night: A Memoir of Forgiveness, Survival, and My Journey from Homeless to Harvard by … Continue reading
1. Meanwhile, Next Door to the Good Life by Jean Hay Bright 2. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn 3. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn 4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes … Continue reading
1. Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin (My Book Club) 2. Every Day by David Levithan 3. The Cottage at Glass Beach by Heather Barbieri (Jenna’s Book Club) 3. The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick 4. Animal … Continue reading
1. The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver 2. Roses by Leila Meacham (Colleen’s Bookclub) 3. Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay 4. One Day by David Nicholls 5. Book of Joe by Jonathan Tropper (Courtney’s Bookclub) 6. The Night Circus … Continue reading
I went to a baby shower this weekend where they asked each person to help build the new baby’s library by bringing a book instead of a card and to write something in the front of the book. I like … Continue reading
1. Yoga and the Quest for the True Self by Stephen Cope 2. An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin (Rebecca’s bookclub) 3. Teaching Yoga by Donna Farhi 4. The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon (Cathy’s bookclub) 5. … Continue reading