1. Finished The Feast of Love by Charles Baxter (January Book Club – Me)
2. The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Diddion
3. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (February Book Club – Colleen)
4. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
5. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
6. Home Cooking by Laurie Colwin (March Book Club – Jenna)
7. Last Night at the Lobster by Stewart O’Nan (April Book Club – Courtney)
8. Birds of America (A collection of short stories) by Lorrie Moore
9. The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham
10. Good Harbor by Anita Diamant (May Book Club – Stefania)
11. Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert
12. Marley & Me by John Grogan
13. The Book of Hard Things by Sue Halpern
14. Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen (July Book Club – Heather)
15. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
16. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (August Book Club – Cathy)
17. The Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan (September Book Club Book – My Choice)
18. Cry, The Beloved Country by Alan Paton
19. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein (October Book Club – Kate)
20. Women on Fire by Debbie Phillips
21. The Buffalo Soldier by Chris Bohjalian (December Book Club – Colleen)
So honored that our book was included on your list! Thank you. Love your blog.
I really enjoyed it! I do yoga with Natalie and she turned me on to your book!
It is really impressive that you kept this list! Good for you! And thank you. I’m going to update my goodreads list!
I always like reading book lists. I love some of these and haven’t read others. Looks like you’re in a great book club!
Pingback: Daddy’s “LeLe” | The True Story of What Was