1. Lamb by Christopher Moore (my book club pick)
2. The Girls from Ames: A Story of Women and Friendship by Jeffrey Zaslow (Colleen’s Book Club)
3. What We Keep by Elizabeth Berg (Jenna’s Book Club)
4. Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougall (Heather’s Book Club)
5. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton (Kristine’s Book Club)
6. Nothing is Quite Forgotten in Brooklyn by Alice Mattison
7. The Doctor’s Wife by Elizabeth Brundage
8. Black and Blue by Anna Quindlen (Stefania’s Book Club)
9. Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman (Courtney’s Book Club)
10. The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O’Farrell (Kate’s Book Club)
11. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
12. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (2nd book in the Hunger Games series)
13. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (3rd book in the Hunger Games series)
14. A Dog’s Purpose: A Novel for Humans by W. Bruce Cameron (My Book Club)
15. The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho (Colleen’s Book Club)
16. Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression by Brooke Shields
17. The Position by Meg Wolitzer (Stefania’s Book Club)
Hello Dear Reader, didn’t you read some books for your yoga training? Those count toward your reading list, deary. Miss you and hope your flight was good and your home welcomes you back with open arms.
I did, but I try to only list the books that I finish that year, and I am still working on the yoga books.
Are these your favorites from the year? In order? Or just everything you read? Just curious. Thanks! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
It’s my full list, not just my favorites. It’s in the order in which I read them.