I need a little un-baby-related challenge in my life (although work is going great!) so I am copying a co-worker and friend and joining the Trust30 writing project. Here are the details. Hope you’ll consider jumping onboard. Like me, you’ll have a couple of days of catching up to do, since this started 5/31/11.
To celebrate Emerson’s 208th birthday, The Domino Project is republishing a work of art that’s especially relevant today. Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson urges readers to trust their intuition rather than conforming to the will of the majority.
The Pledge Details
- The #Trust30 challenge starts at 6am ET on May 31st and runs for 30 days.
- Each day we’ll post a prompt from an original thinker and doer on RalphWaldoEmerson.me. You can also sign-up for daily emails.
- Fill out the short form to commit to participating in the #trust30 online initiative.
- Blog, journal, or create something on each of the 30 days.
- Tweet using the hashtag #trust30 to show your support and involvement.